Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Narrative 3

Approximately 3 hours ago I was just Lindsey Johnson. Now I am Lindsey Scott. It seems as if it has been this way forever, although it’s only been this way for three short hours. This whole day has basically been a blur. I can’t even remember waking up this morning. I have been waiting for this my whole life and now it’s here.
I have finally married the man of my dreams. I knew he was the one for me the moment I laid eyes on his beautiful face. His deep blue eyes that you could just melt in and dark brown hair, the complexion of a god, his skin so smooth. He completely took my breath away leaving me speechless. Now I’ve heard about the love at first sight stories and I’ve never really believed them until I saw this man today. I never knew that it is possible to love someone you’ve never met.
I could not believe that I had lost the chance to talk to him, he is the man of my dreams. I will probably never see him again. It’s so crazy, I can’t base my life around some man that I have only seen once. But oh well, I’ll give it another try tomorrow and see if he’s there again.
I got up extra early to go to the same place I was at yesterday in hopes that maybe I’ll see this man again. I made it to the spot just in time, and he wasn’t there. I waited for two hours and saw no trace of him. Just as I turned around to go home, I had realized I was so upset I turned so quick and bumped into someone knocking me down and hitting my head on the pole nest to me. After about a minute of being all dizzy I could finally open my eyes. As I opened them I looked up and saw the same man I was looking for this morning staring into my eyes asking me if I was ok. I didn’t know what to do, I started to panic and became dizzy again. I had passed out. 20 minutes later I wake up finding myself in some strange condo on someone’s couch. I started to panic until I saw him, It was my dream man! He told me that he was so worried about me and that he was hoping that I was ok. He let me know that his name was Jared and tried to calm me. After a couple of minutes of talking he offered to take me out for a cup of coffee. I happily accepted.
Three years later and it’s finally our wedding day. I still cannot believe I just married him. It’s amazing how a twist of fate and a little bit of clumsiness brought us together. I have never met a man like Jared, he makes me so happy and I look forward to spending the rest of my life with him. We were meant to be together.
Now, looking up into his eyes, as Mrs. Scott I see exactly what drew me to him in the first place. Jared is everything I could ever ask for. When I look up into his eyes I feel like we are the only ones in the world. I melt in his arms.

No comments: